21st CENTURY LEADERSHIP
21st Century Leadership us a 4 week online course that shows you how to:
- Be a catalyst for change in yourself, your teams and your organization
- Know when being agile is optimal vs more sequential models.
- Align and empower teams to deliver more and greater customer value
- Analyze applicable agile practices in different contexts.
- Explore and explain the context and forces affecting 21st Century business
- Understand the history and drivers that influenced the creation of the agile movement
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their
LEADERSHIP & EXECUTIVE COACHING WITH JOSEPH
$ 2000 /month
As a manager, your role has always been to help your employees become the best employees for your company that they can be. As your organization adopts agility this role remains the same. You just need to add agility to your practice. As an agile manager, your role includes the role of coaching your team to be the most agile they can be in your unique context.
Working with Joseph to coach you into this role, you will:
- Master the art of Supportive Leadership
- Adapt the principles of agility to your unique context
- Explore your unique approach to coaching
- Maximize your team’s capabilities
- Develop agile leaders for your organization (coach the coach)
AGILE PROFESSIONAL, COACHING WITH JOSEPH
Launching your own business can be a lonely and scary process. But there is no reason to do it alone. In this Intensive coaching program, I will work with you to build your brand and business. I started providing this service after being asked by several coaches in the course of a month. I am an experienced agile entrepreneur veteran with over a decade of experience being agile. I’ve been an independent agile coach and consultant for over 7 years. Long enough to have learned some hard lessons, but short enough to still remember how scary it was to launch.
Working with Joseph, you will:
- Setting Targets and Milestones
- Reviewing content
- Planning for your book
- Strategic work: business vision and mission, big picture
- Tactical work: what should I do next questions
- Trusted advisor, a sounding board for ideas
- Scheduled meeting times
- Working sessions to develop your plan for execution
- Deadlines, timelines, and accountability
- Unlimited email
- Unlimited review of work
- Unlimited additional phone calls
$ 2000 /month
AGILE PLANNING & ESTIMATION FOR MANAGERS
One of the most common complaints I hear from my clients is that they cannot get the teams to provide any kind of estimate. Often the teams will say, “We don’t do estimates anymore, we’re Agile.” That is the biggest load of **** (um…)garbage!
One of the KEY benefits to becoming agile is that you have BETTER planning metrics. You can forecast more accurately, schedules and forecasts are reassessed on a hyperfrequent basis. Current work in process you can see on a daily basis if the team is going to make their near term targets. While long range forecasts can be updated on a bi-weekly basis in most cases.
I created this video series to provide mangers like you with the principles, tools and models you need to understand Planning and Estimating in an Agile context. In these videos, you will:
- Identify the 3 key elements of point estimaton
- Deconstruct xxx and create your own checklist of
- Structure an agile release plan using the 5 layer Agile Planning Model
- Interpret various common scenarios seen in in Burn Up charts
- Explain the importance of the team reporting the right metrics in their daily stand-up
- Calculate your organization’s innovation/change cycle
- Use your Innovation/Change cycle and extrapolate your minimum necessary agility